1. Phillip Potter. Gay is Good,1971, printed 2014
Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte
© Phillip Potter
2. Phillip Potter. Queens, 1971
3. Ponch Hawkes.Gay Liberation march, Russell Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, 1973
4. Rennie Ellis.The Kiss, Gay Pride Week, Melbourne 1973. Silver gelatin photograph. © Rennie Ellis
5. Barbara Creed.Julian Desaily and Peter McEwan in the back of a VW Combi van, Melbourne. Melbourne, c. 1971-73. Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © Barbara Creed
6. John Englart.Dancing with the Hare Krishnas in the Sydney Domain. Sydney, 1973.Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © John Englart
7, 8 & 9. Anonymous. Graffiti on Melbourne streets.1971-73
Halloween just wouldn’t be the same without Tim Burton
(From top to bottom: Beetlejuice, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands, Sweeny Todd, Dark Shadows, Frankenweenie)
Anonymous said: How tall are you?
oooooh not very. a solid 5’4”.
dorian, is that you?
rafa rech (photographed by carlos medel)
*whispers* oh my fucking god
Once upon a dim stage dreary, while I twirled, weak and weary
Under many quaint and curious gaze’s of voyeurs wanting more
While I spun round, nearly falling, suddenly there came a calling
the voice of which was quite appalling, appalling and it screamed out “WHORE”
Tis’ some drunkard, I muttered, screaming out the insult “WHORE”
Only this and nothing more.